Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Re: tt\'s rock block

This is a joke right?
uhhhhh......Call Trail Tough and ask them. Here is the phone number so you don't even have to go to their website to look it up - # 877-789-8547.

·
Registered
6,870 Posts

It was about 3 weeks for mine to come in .... now i just have to take the time to install it ! Supposed to take 20 minutes which means it will take me 3 hours lol .

·
Registered
3,460 Posts

In reply to:

Supposed to take 20 minutes which means it will take me 3 hours lol

[/ QUOTE ]

you have that problem, too? If I try to do something myself I usually figure about 10X the estimated time since I am pretty much making it up as I go along.

~daxe

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

let me know how you like yours when you get it. it seems to be alot of bang for your buck so i was pondering getting it after christmas. i've had bad luck with weight times when ordering stuff so let me know how acurate they were on the ETA. thanks!

·
Registered
6,870 Posts

To my knowledge I got one of the first ones and the only reason it took any time at all was one of the suppliers was holdong Brent up with a slow delivery of the vent tube . Like Sean said I think he has them on the shelf ready to go . It is well built , I am ready to install it , I have to go to New Mexico first though .
I will do a little write up on the rock block and my tube front clip from rockrat after Christmas .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.