Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally gave up putting 44's under my ride. But, I got a good deal on a set (4) 38x15.50 TSL Radials. ($75 each/95% tread) are these things worth a darn? Sorry they are not Yokahama Geolanders........... Any thoughts????

/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif '87 Chevy 1t SWB in the making!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
a buddy of mine has a set on his (show) truck after sitting all winter they are showing a fair amount of dry rot cracks his other swampers didnot do this thats about all i know about them

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
TSL Radials are excellent tires!/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif I would take those over geolanders any day!

Scooby Dooby Doo !!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
In my garage! LOL!!!

/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif '87 Chevy 1t SWB in the making!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I noticed the sidewalls dont seem to be as thick as the non-radials. I'm very happy with my tsl bias plys. I got mine for $50 each on rims (i think). I am looking for 44's too. The price just went up to $400 each for boggers and I heard they narrowed them to keep them from splitting.

"Bubba Tub" 1977 K-10 350,Th350,Np203 D60/14ff 4.56's Detroit Rear. 7" lift, 39.5/16.5 Swamper TSL's.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Super swampers are good tires......now compared to the Superswamper SX's.....hmmmmm I think those are better.

My friend ran some TSL's on his Bronco a while back and he liked them. Ran them through some crrraazzzy mud.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.