Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if any of you guys saw the ad in the back of this months Four Wheeler for "Truck Nutz" a gadet that hangs off your rear diff to make your vehcile look as if it has a -aahhemm- sack. Not only has this company invested in the (I'm sure not cheap) Four Wheeler ad, but they have a website at http://www.trucknutz.com

When I saw this ad, I showed it to Rick & we both had a good laugh. I was just amazed - now I would personally cut off his "nutz" if Rick chose to get a set for his Jeep (I think they are the ultimate in cheeziness and he could more wisely spend the $19.95 elsewhere), and I doubt it wouldn't be long before any true Jeeper would have his "nutz" smashed on the trail if they put these on.

Well - just thought I'd share something I thought was totally rediculous and that slaps me back into reality that I can never truly understand guys & some of the things guys do.

-Mel

http://www.in2jeeps.com

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
What I find hard to believe is not the fact they sell them, but the fact they have a market for them.

Maybe I should package and sell dog crap, I know someone would buy it, it'd be nice to retire early...

JEEPN
Winter Harbor, Maine
'81 CJ-8 Scrambled, It's a Jeep, Chevy, IHC kinda thing!
'88.5 Zuki, 5" Calmini, Locked, Swamped, Rolled, and just generally broken in right!

·
Registered
13,432 Posts
Mel, some people got too much money and not near enough class. Somethng's outta whack... IMHO it's simply disgusting and obscene.

·
Registered
935 Posts
Jeepn, believe it or not there is a company that already sells dog crap. It was on the radio the other day here in KC. This guy will deliver dog crap in a box too people you are disgruntled with. There were three different sizes depending how much you disliked the person. People will pay for anything!

A man's got to believe in something, I believe I'll have another/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

·
Registered
845 Posts
i think it is nice that they are politically correct and have different colors, but they should come in different sizes ;)- BTW if you buy the blue colored ones, what are you trying to say? personally i'd hang them from my rear view mirror. (would i have to call it a front view mirror then?) anyway..... just kidding they are stupid.

shawn

The cup isn't half full or half empty, it's just twice the size it needs to be!!!

G

·
Geez guys, lighten up. These "NUTZ" are just a novelty. Something some people find funny. I don't own a set (well I do but not the plastic kind) but I LMAO when I saw them. They're funny...that's all.

Austin's Auto Accessories, LLC
5205 Gulf Breeze Parkway
Gulf Breeze, Florida 32561
Ph.# 850-916-7100

G

·
Hey Jeepn, check this site out, they already beat you to the dog crap idea. This site has been working for quite a while, so I am sure that a lot of people are buying doggy doo-doo. http://www.dogdoo.com I think it is pretty funny that people are actually making money selling dog crap./wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

Cage Up, Wheels Down
Jeepfiend
All my Jeeps are in pieces!

G

·
I wonder if those things would drag behind a lowrider/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif!

-Jay
Denver, CO
1978 CJ-5 258 Weber, 'glass body

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
jeepfiend,

I almost fell out of my chair laughing, and am considering buying a coffee mud. The one that says "This coffee tastes like crap" kinda sums it up on the east coast.

Thanks for the link.

JEEPN
Winter Harbor, Maine
'81 CJ-8 Scrambled, It's a Jeep, Chevy, IHC kinda thing!
'88.5 Zuki, 5" Calmini, Locked, Swamped, Rolled, and just generally broken in right!

·
Registered
196 Posts
a buddy got me a set of those, they are still hanging on the wall of the shop. they look like something that a 16 year old kid would hang from his rust bucket.

gdm

1 - 14 of 14 Posts