Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife & I are planning a trip to Las Vegas next month & we found a place to rent a TJ...it's got an automatic & I'm sure it's stock but I was wondering if anyone had any info on some EASY trails in the area...maybe somthing scenic that would be no problem for a bone stock TJ. I wouldn't want to bash a rental.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
JP (I think) did a thing a while back about some trails out near Logandale (north, along Lake Mead), don't remember too much about them. There were also some out along the Moapa valley (also north) we used to do when I was a kid. Mount Charleston has some trails. Not sure about TRAILS, but the Valley of Fire state park is a nice drive (go in the back way along Lake Mead). As I remember, Red Rock Canyon park had at least one "offroad vehicle only" road, but I've never been on it.

I know H8Monday used to live out there, so he's probably a good resource. There's also http://www.vegasvalley4wheelers.org/ Don't know them or anything about them, but they were the host club for the article above.

My parents live in Vegas, and we went there a lot when I was a kid. I've always wanted to get out there, to do some wheeling, but I always wind up with a rental Taurus for some reason /wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif.

'83 CJ-7 nothing original but the tub and axle tubes

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks Bluseman2a!! I'll check it out....by the way Dream Car Rentals has the TJs...a few bucks more than a Tortus but I'm sure I'll be much happier drivin' it!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Yeah, I've seen them. Beware the donut tires. I think I would almost rather rent the Vipers they carry /wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

'83 CJ-7 nothing original but the tub and axle tubes

1 - 4 of 4 Posts