Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friends drive Jeeps. When we are out on the trails I normally get cart duty. More or less, I have more cargo space so,lucky me, I get to cary all the cargo. It is mainly 2-3 coolers loaded down and whatever other gear anybody might need, not including spare parts- we are new and have not collected any yet.Other than the problem of everyone crawling in and out of my truck, does the extra weight hinder trail performance at all.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
that little amount wont hurt you to bad, but less weight helps.

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Yes, if not too much junk fine, but,I can tell you where this is headed. This is BS. We run with jeeps and other smaller vehicles regularly and let me tell you, they probably carry more crap than me. You are being used by those that are not prepared to wheel properly. You are the "fetch" vehicle. What if you split into groups and you are carrying some parts the other group with a broken jeep needs. A part they gave you to hold onto?????
DUMB.

It is one thing to always be willing to help other wheelers in the group (or that you encounter on the trail). Another story entirely to pack their crap. tell them to buy a real offroad vehicle that can wheel and hold what it needs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts