Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to try this a little different a sort of mission impossible so to speak? Just remember that everything is in small case and one word!
( www out door wire com )well lets see if it lets me post it shall we?
Oh! and don't forget the dots?

Chris J.
/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gifIt's not the Biggest, but at least I use it!/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey Chris, it seems that we are the only dudes on that BBS, hahahahah. How about a little marketing? Anyways ... I will support ya. I'm there hahahahahaha

JP Velasquez
1993 4x4 Hardbody King Cab
1995 4x4 Pathfinder SE-V6

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's alright, I'm on about 4 different boards and that one is good but won't be complete until the new year. I still however like this one the best, not because of the services but it's the most active Nissan board around, not to mention some pretty cool SOB's on it also!

Chris J.
/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gifIt's not the Biggest, but at least I use it!/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll pop over from time to time and I'll even bring the TEQUILA, the more Nissan plugs the better, now that I know there is someone there???

Chris J.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just joined too...looks like it'll be a good site once it's done. It is pretty quiet there so far

1 - 6 of 6 Posts