Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here in thailand a regular vigo 4 door costs about 2500$ less than the Prerunner version--.

My question is if it might make more sense to buy the normal version and spend that 2500$ to turn it into a better Prerunner? basically i want to raise it, put some bigger tires and smoothe out the ride as i wont be using this car to carry heavy loads. Just for everyday use.

I dont know much about suspension kits etc--but can anyone advise on what sor opf kit might fit my needs? Roads are bad here--lots of potholes.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Toyota Tacoma is a pickup truck which manufactured & produced by the giant automotive company Toyota Motor Corporation since 1995. Tacoma was just a compact pickup truck until it redesigned in 2005 by Toyota. 2nd generation Toyota Tacoma won the title of, "Truck of the year" in 2005.

There were a total 3 engines available for the Toyota Tacoma.

1> 2.4 L four-cylinder rated at 142 hp (106 kW) & 160 lb·ft (217 N·m) of torque
2> 2.7 L four-cylinder rated at 150 hp (112 kW) and 177 lb·ft (240 N·m) of torque
3> 3.4 L V6 rated at 190 hp (142 kW) and 220 lb·ft (298 N·m) of torque.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.