Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thinking hard on getting an 85-88 Bronco II. My big question is how much Toyota runnig gear can I get under one of these Bronco's. I want to put the front and rear axles,leaf springs, 22r motor,4-5 speed manual tranny,and the transfer case under one of these bronco's. I dont want to put this stuff under a bronco because I dont think thier gear is good enough, I'm just a die hard Toyota guy. I have no problem with anything Ford puts out. If anyone has any info on this subject, please let me know. If there are special brackets or mounts you know of that I will need, please let me know what they are. Thank you.

· Registered
327 Posts
I thinking hard on getting an 85-88 Bronco II. My big question is how much Toyota runnig gear can I get under one of these Bronco's. I want to put the front and rear axles,leaf springs, 22r motor,4-5 speed manual tranny,and the transfer case under one of these bronco's. I dont want to put this stuff under a bronco because I dont think thier gear is good enough, I'm just a die hard Toyota guy. I have no problem with anything Ford puts out. If anyone has any info on this subject, please let me know. If there are special brackets or mounts you know of that I will need, please let me know what they are. Thank you.
i have never heard of this being done before. so you are on your own for parts. special brackets or mounts, you bet, you will need to make them all yourself.

just curios as to why you would want to attempt to do this swap. i don't see any advantages. please enlighten me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.