Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to get a topper and wanted to know if anyone has used a ASTRO brand. They are fiberglass and the
dealer said they are a good top. My last one was a RAVEN,
but this one is $200 less. Any other topper info would be
great.

NELO

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Don't know about ASTRO brand but do knowabout ARE. Unfortunately I must run a shell on my truck due to the fact that I commute 70 miles thru rural TN to work. If I break down I am on my own(and I have). So I carry tools, sleeping bags, etc. I have had two different styles of caps. I currently run the kind that has a slight rise from front to back. Can haul more stuff. If you want fiberglass that is painted to match(from the factory) go with ARE. They are tuff and look great. I think I paid about $800 U.S. a couple of years ago. Hope my ramblings have helped...Yogi

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was told, but have not investigated it, that if you talk to some used car dealers you may be able to find a good deal on a topper for any kind of truck if you do not mind one that is used. This limits styles and color, but it may be much more economical. Just a thought.

sb

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.