Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well tonight our Jeep CJ-8 going to the prom./wwwthreads_images/icons/blush.gif
Our youngest boy Cole told us he was going to the prom./wwwthreads_images/icons/shocked.gif
Mom said to him well we rented a limousine for your brother so
we sure will rent one for you./wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif
Cole said no , not this year what I like to take is the Jeep./wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif
Can I take the Jeep?? Well we said sure.(saves us the price of a limo.)/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif
Little does he know I got one of the most trusted Moon guy going /wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif
just to make sure things don't get out of hand. Got that Moon guy /wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif
on the sunviser in disguise as a air freshener. They will never know./wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif
/wwwthreads_images/icons/blush.gif You never know about teenagers they could do something they/wwwthreads_images/icons/mad.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/blush.gif
/wwwthreads_images/icons/blush.gif would regent the rest of there lives .LIKE get our Jeep stuck/wwwthreads_images/icons/mad.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/blush.gif
/wwwthreads_images/icons/blush.gif in the mud ,hit a tree or rock ,you just never know./wwwthreads_images/icons/blush.gif

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif Awwwww...... A Jeep to the prom.....get some photos.....that's kind of neat. I STILL say that Cole Tanner should be the name of a late-1880's cowtown sheriff. Moonguys/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gifare EVERYWHERE! Those kids will never be out of sight of a moonguy/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif.

CJDave
Quadra-Trac modified by the crack moonguy/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif transfer case team.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It would be so appropriate if you could send him in a Tuxedo Park edition CJ-5!/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif

Brad
ORC Land Use Section Editor
Get involved or lose it all, the choice is yours!

·
Registered
3,478 Posts
Little did I realize when I bought the Cherokee 14 years ago that my son would be learning to drive with it someday.... I offered the Jeep to Chris for his up comming Junior Prom but he rather ride in a limo with his date and 2 other couples./wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awww taking a jeep to prom, I did that about this time last year. Like you said you never know what will happen. Before the night was over, I managed to smack a 38" drag slick (it was sitting in the middle of the road) doing about 70 mph, and put the jeep on 2 wheels, by some great miracle I brought it down on all four and not on it's top.

Big 78 CJ5, 95 Chevy 2500 ext. cab

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gifI took my Jeep to the prom about a year ago. I must say I did get more looks than the drab looking limos, although my date didn't appreciate getting in and out with a dress on, but at least I hosed off most the mud on her side first/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif
now, if only I could get my hands on one of those lengthened wrangler/limos....

Steve
/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gifJust Empty Every Pocket/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I WISH i could have taken my jeep to prom!!! I bought it about 4 months later, and it was Stock too, not quite the same... Take your prom date, go get muddy, then dancing, sounds good to me. Hell my current GF even likes the idea, my date wouldn't have though... Ohhh Well!! The only problem i can forsee, is if someone brings beer, the moonguy wont be much help watching then. Sounds like your Kid's got his head on straight, wouldn't even worry about it.

OK, that's it
Toodles
BJ

to hell with it, lets go wheelin'

·
Registered
4,893 Posts
i took my jeep to my junior AND senior prom... 2 different jeeps though.. 10 years ago.. still have some of the parts from those jeeps too

~~Elusive~~
it's sort of still a cj thingy....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
next friday is my girlfriends prom and she asked me if I wanted to take a dirty truck or a clean truck. I said my jeep and that aswered her question

Matt
87 YJ, 33's, no reverse

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Here your Picture CJDave/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif
I forgot to tell you guys about the 4 moon guy out riders./wwwthreads_images/icons/shocked.gif
The moon guys riden on the valve stems./wwwthreads_images/icons/shocked.gif Got to be the hardest
moon guy duty hanging on them valve stems on them turning tires./wwwthreads_images/icons/shocked.gif
I was not to worred about the kids here. This is only a town of 300 but
have a after prom party with games and prizes. They keep them tied up all night.
Before Bev my wife got sick and had to sell the cafe she would put on a free
breakfest for the prom kids.Play them hard all night feed them up and there
like little pup dogs . all they want to do is go home and sleep./wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.