Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
I liked the Jeeps on the rocks. I had seen it before too....

84 CJ7 / 258 / weber

torx: the root of all evil.

G

·
Yeah those Icelanders are pretty wild. Wish they would have showed more mud, maybe throw in some footage of the Camel Trophy tour or something.

cjcrawler
"The Beast"
74CJ/304/33's/dana30&44wlockright/3.15:1case
fullcage/woods'shafts

G

·
I didn't understand the whole parts about spending 40k on a Toyota Landwhatever to explore the Antarctic. They coulda spent 20 and got a Jeep.

·
Registered
646 Posts
For one the toyotas are more plentifull and easier to find parts for over there.

I just had the dish installed and now I just have to watch for the coming atractions for shows like this. I saw the history channel jeep show, but I missed the learning channel show.

G

·
Cool show. I even missed "that 70's show" for it. /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif Those Icelandic hill climb racers kick a$$. What do those guys do for a living up there? They seem to have plenty of toy money! Probably the oil business!

/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif
'84 K20 driver
'80 CJ-7 BBC, 1 ton
'79 K10 mud racer (for sale)

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
Probably nothing else to spend their money on.

JEEPN
Winter Harbor, Maine
'81 CJ-8 Scrambled, It's a Jeep, Chevy, IHC kinda thing!
'88.5 Zuki, 5" Calmini, Locked, Swamped, Rolled, and just generally broken in right!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.