Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 92' wrangler and was wondering if this can be done.... I love the new Tj top amd was wondering if I can change the roll bar from a new Tj and be able to use the new top. If anyone has done this please any information would be helpfull. Thamx

· Registered
1,115 Posts
I think you'd be on your own on that one. The TJ rollbar will take some work to fit in properly and then I think the dimensions for the top will be out of whack. You'll also need to deal with the different retaining setup at the windshield frame. I won't say it's impossible, but I'd say it's improbable and probably not worth the time and money.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not sure of the web address but check out kaynine (sp?) Someone help me out n this one , but I saw that they have made a top for the YJ that works just like the one for the TJ. It folds back like a typical convertable top. This would be a much easier and less expensive way to have all the best parts of the TJ top.
Kirk
95 YJ rio grande

Kirk
95 YJ rio grande

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.