Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just need to confirm with someone before i spend the money for some used gears i found. The 4.10 gears from the TJ will fit right (with a 3.92 and up carrier) into a SII housing. Does anyone know if the Yoke spline count would be the same also.
thanks
Brandon
[email protected]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
To the best of my knowledge the tj uses a standard dana 44 (no crush sleeve, c clip, ect) so everything should swap right over. The dana 30 front is the oddball with the crush sleeve that requires special gears. To double check I'd give drivetrain direct or Randy's ring and pinion a call. They both advertise in most offroad magazines, Good luck
Travis

Inquire about my witty original saying contest/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
It'll work fine. I have a buddy (Mark Shogren...the blue Scrambler vying for a spot in the Top Truck Challenge) running a set that I gave him up front and I have the Trac-loc from that set in my Scout II D44 rear.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.