Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
every time you post or reply to a post it is recorded and when you have 25 you will recieve a new title

Ride hard, Lifes short

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I do have it for sale, It has the Toomie T5 pro riders kit in it and its NEVER been wrecked, its a y2k, well maintained,I have over $6500.00 in it and am looking to get as close to $5 g's as pos.

Ride hard, Lifes short

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sounds good dude, ive been wantin to get another quad, i will never stop ridin my bike though i just like ridin 4 wheels in the winter and i was lookin to get another one but im not sure what i want. ive always wanted a banshee but those raptors look pretty satisfying

If it ain't tight, it ain't right.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
got a pic of the banshee u can post? i need to sell my two older chevys first and buy an '87
then i can get another toy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
niec lookin banshee..i dont see me gettin a banshee this year....i got a big list of stuff to buy for my next truck and itll cost me quite a bit....good luck on sellin it......oh i have an 81 chevy and 85 chevy ill trade you for the shee /wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.