Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well finally I get the chance this weekend to introduce my tires to some cheap "Crack Whore" whoop's I mean trail action??? The 35's are on and the fenders all butchered, I mean trimmed and just itching to get out first thing in the morning.
I hope to get some good pic's for those who were inquiring and for anyone else who gives a S_ _t?

Have a good wheeling weekend all! and may all your wknd courses be intercourses?
Chris J.
/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif Remember God forgives "ROCK'S DON'T" /wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Chris, I remember you were inquiring about Goodyear MTs. What brand did you eventually end up purchasing?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Goodyear M/T's!
I found they work pretty good, beat the hell out of a BFG mudder, but they sure ain't no Swamper! I miss my swampers!!!

Chris J.
/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif Remember God forgives "ROCK'S DON'T" /wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ya but where are you going, I'm from Port Coquitlam so it's an interest to me to see where you are going to thrash, I mean wheel your truck, which by the way is sooo cool.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The Local playground Blue Mountain aka McNutt! I'm always up there because it has everything from easy - extreme, pending if you know where to go and what you make of it when you get there??? It's also nice and close and a great place to test-out new upgrades so if something does break your not that far from home.

Chris J.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts