Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey was just checking the tire post and figured any guy trying to stuff 44 under a CJ has to be from FT Collins! Me too! I just figured I'd say "Hello" and be neighborly!
CJ More

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hello. The key word is "TRY" to get 44's under a Jeep with as little lift as possibly. The probablem is that I don't have it in CO right now. It's in Ohio right now and needs some work (OK lots of work) before it can handle some of the trails out there. I hope to get it ready this summer (if something else doesn't break, fail, wear out, deteriorate, etc...) Are you in any of the many clubs in the area? I'm with the CSU bigwheels so at least I get to go 4wheeling at least once a month. On the plus side I get to take more pictures. I have taken most of the clubs pictures in the last few months.

Tim Springer
1980 CJ7

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No club just a great group of camping friends that just have to drive to get there! It's usually a two three thing! It's nice to know my 85 CJ is not the only money pit around! You'll have to keep me posted and if your looking for a trip, I let you know the next time we venture out! We go year round, just change the tires! Let me know if you need some help! 10 years in town, I know all the place to get some help/info for a Jeep!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
our club usually goes out the first saturday of each month. we have anywhere between 3 and 12 vehicles depending on the season. If your interested in a club you could join ours. You don't have to be a student, or for that matter live in Colorado. Keep me informed. My Jeep is hurting right now. It is getting a new frame, tranny, possibly a new engine and front and rear axles this summer if the funds hold out.

Tim Springer
1980 CJ7

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.