Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Within my Jeep experience(2 1/2 weeks) I've learned these the hard way..

1) Never drive down the highway with no top or doors, and wearing a hat.. Think I'd learn the 2nd time.

2) If a girl asks to go for a ride, don't force her to get out of the driver's seat. (They go right for it)

3) Never scratch anything that needs scratching with the doors off... You never know when a cute looking girl is in the car next to you.

4) Never forget the hood latches.. Thanks to my buddy for that one!

5) Ignore the unethical Jeepers that don't wave

6) Don't let a family member "borrow" it.. You'll get it back a looooooong time later.

7) When a cute blonde is in the passenger seat, don't be looking at her, and not the road. Old ladiesin big cadillacs LOVE to make illegal manuevers, and cut you off.

8) And in continuation, if you ever end up on a slope, leading down into a ditch, don't give it too much gas.. being sideways in rush hour traffic isn't fun..

I'm sure theres more I'm forgetting, and more to come, so if anyone has another, feel free to post
5)

It can't be done? HA, they MUST be crazy...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Had that happen the 2nd day! but it had a lid. Just fumbling between steering, and shifting got me down. literally.......................... Man why couldn't it been McDonald's?

·
Registered
319 Posts
Don't get caught using your shiny stainless dash piece as a mirror when your passenger just happens to be wearing a skirt!!

Richard
83cj7/d60/14b/4.56/lr/dl/350/465/205/38.5sx"s/4'SO
so much stuff so little land

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That made me remember, Don't use height advantage on the little civics next to you, and low cut shirts on girls

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
NEVER leave doors in a place susceptible the the imagination of a young nephew.. (future jeeper)

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Don't resist using that low-rider truck's box to practice your articulation.

Do you think insurance will cover the carb if it some how "teleports" behind the tires of a 350 with dualies?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i knew that dash cover was good for somethin other than blindin the hell out of me when the sun hits it

Do it in the mud!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hehehe Not that you guys would think this is something NOT (for a woman) to do but never wear a dress with the top and doors off...*laughing* Thank gawd I wore undies /wwwthreads_images/icons/blush.gif

Proppy
And who says women dont know how to drive? /wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lemme figure out how to post one and I will lol...But its not my fault if your monitor blows up! *smirk*

Proppy

·
Registered
552 Posts
Do not drool over other's jeeps while driving your own- it might leave you stranded in a fit of jealousy!

87 wrangler - 258

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Here ya go Smokn....dont say I never gave ya anything....lol Then again dont send me the bill when your monitor blows up!

Proppy

Attachments

·
Registered
523 Posts
What?? No pic of you in your Jeep? hehe

76 CJ7, 258,Jeep T18, D20 TC, D30 & AMC20.
4" Superlift, 33" SSR's

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
LOL Not yet though I will attach a *virginal* pic of my jeep. I just ordered the lift kits and my wheels are just waiting to be put on.

Proppy

Attachments

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
As soon as I get my lifts on, then I can put my wheels on...I will take TONS of pics of it then...lol

Proppy

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.