Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She tells me the new Rubicon looks like it sets a little low and needs bigger tires. I almost wet my pants. In my best controled voice I told her, "When we wear those tires..."

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
In my best controled voice I told her, "When we wear those tires..."

[/ QUOTE ]

And your not out there with a water hose and the front bumper againt a tree wearin those tires down..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/neener.gif

·
Registered
7,409 Posts
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/chairfall.gifWoo Hoo
Time to overcompensate for all of lifes shortcomings.

Big lift and tires. You did say something about a midlife thing didn't you? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
She tells me the new Rubicon looks like it sets a little low and needs bigger tires.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did she also tell you that you guys needed to take it to Redbird Next Weekend?
You look to be about the same distance from there as Jeff and I.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the reality check, DD.
And while I'm there,Jim. I need to own it before I can stick it into something like Redbird. LOL

·
Registered
991 Posts
The perfect woman DOES exist. Too bad she's taken. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cussing.gif

·
Registered
96 Posts
Your woman is a godsend... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/40BEER.gif It's a lot better than what my woman said when I bought my jeep..."So, that was my ring, huh?" Uhhhhh.....

G

·
Hey....I have a women like that as well....for one Xmas, she bought me axles, lockers and gears.

Raduckal, may I suggest a nice evening out...in the jeep of course, with the top off....

And to heck with wearing out the tires...pull them off and sell them....you have to 'capture the moment'....or should I say 'mood'.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts