Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone been to this site and checked it out? You have to register to use it...and I am guessing it is some Joe in his house getting people to register to access his site...not sure I want to do that until I know if it is worthwhile.

Thanks

/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif
JK
O|||O
78CJ5 258

G

·
/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gifHmmm... Hello anyone there/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif did someone forget something?/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif

Nycjeep :) /wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

·
Registered
150 Posts
The link is http://www.ultimatejeep.com/
I've seen the site and it hasn't been updated with anything useful since last fall. It looks like a hobby page that pooped out. I thought it looked promising at first, but didn't notice anything that would make me return soon.
How can you get better than this BBS?/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif I'll bet about 75% of the links I have in my favorites come from this place./wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif It is also cool to see the personal webpages of folks from this Board./wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif I don't have a page myself but I am thinking about looking into it. Later,

Brit
85 CJ7

·
Registered
4,520 Posts
yes been there seen that.. i thought it was promising when i first went there. but it does look like it has faded away. has some good things on it, cool reader pics, but it hasnt been updated for awhile. but overall i liked it, for a personel page.

survival is instinct, but living takes guts

·
Registered
4,520 Posts
ok i lied.. was just there.. since i hadnt been in a while.. and its pretty weak. lots of things seem to be missing and not updated in like a year. i remember it being better... but i also remember fishing stories the same.
sorry.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thats what I thought...Jeepgod, your page is one of the best hobby pages i have seen. Good work.

/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif
JK
O|||O
78CJ5 258

·
Registered
4,520 Posts
hey there JK..
THANKS!!!! you guys are like way too nice to me.. but i will take it.. hehe..
too bad i dont have more time.. i have like tons of stuff for it.. if i could only type as fast as i could turn a wrench...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.