Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif Man, that POS corporation really makes a lot of stuff! I used to think that the Mickey Mouse Manufacturing Co was the industry leader because you always heard people say: "This Mickey Mouse #*//##...". Now I find out that POS makes cars, suspension components, carbs, seats, all sorts of stuff./wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gifHeck, they even made a PERSON to sit in the white house./wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif And a whole political party (D)to make excuses for his outrageous behavior./wwwthreads_images/icons/blush.gif

CJDave

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
POS, I have been told, also made eco-terrorists, but I can't verify that for sure... /wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif

Tim
"The_Sandman_454"

/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif '79 Suburban 4x4 454, 6" lift, 35x12.5s & '85 GMC S15 4x4

G

·
Yeah, that POS gene, while degenerative, is widespread. It's my understanding that Stalin, Hitler, Lee Harvey Oswald, and Sadaam Husein can all be linked to "Slick" through this gene. POS has even produced animals like the mosquito, for example.

TEX

/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif Got Mud?
G.U.M.B.O. Mud Racing

·
Registered
630 Posts
"Slick" has left his POS genes on every blue dress in every country. We're going to have a hell of a time in the years ahead listening to all the whining liberals that pop up because of his weak-assed "negotiations" under every desk.

Stock up on Ammo. You'll need it.

Loose nut behind the wheel
Another right-wing conservative.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.