Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif That is a perfect example of how to get done what YOU want done, when you KNOW that your view is not widely held. First you organize....then you entrap the media...then you "Label" the opposition....then you "Devalue" the opposition....then you "Defame" the opposition. It's really very simple. Label-Devalue-Defame.....Hitler used it and an intelligent and cultured people became murderers. These people will manipulate statistics, tell outright lies (Like it said in the article, hikers are being DENIED access to lands because of ORVs....that is a HUGE Klintun.....a HUGE lie!) and characterize ORVs as "Universally Destructive". Meanwhile, the ORV community sleeps. It's just like here in CA folks....the homos took over the democrat-controlled state lagislature while the churches slept. You can SEE from the adgenda for the conference that this is NOT a casual thing, and LOTS of taxpayer money is supporting that bunch of whacked-out environuts./wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif

CJDave
Quadra-Trac modified by the crack moonguy/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif transfer case team.

·
Registered
4,520 Posts
tell it like it is Dave!!!! man.. they sure dont bitch about when we take down 100 acres for their new apartment complex... but good lord...dont drive a 4 wheel drive vehicle over the land.. wouldnt want to use it for what its for. Do these people know this? as they drive their 4x4 SUV around NYC? i doubt it.. and all because they dont use it, dont do it, or dont have it.. they could care less about anyone else.. makes them feel like they did something with their pathetic lives...

survival is instinct, but living takes guts

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey guys, at the risk of being redundant and a pain in the a**, check out the ORC Land Use Issues section frequently if you are concerned at all with these issues. We had this event posted there several weeks ago, its still there. The site is updated daily with all sorts of info.
http://www.off-road.com/land

Brad
ORC Land Use Section Editor
Get involved or lose it all, the choice is yours!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry for the re-post Brad, I just know that the lure of "Short Wheel Based Jeeps" grabs alot more folks than does "Land Issues". I am not saying it is right but it is just my perception of the way it is. I would hope that as people see what is going on that they will revert back to the "Land Issues" forum for all the lastest greatest info. I guess we can call it a "Marketing Ploy" If I had free stuff to get people to pay attention to these issues I would, but I am nothing more than a poor working stiff just trying to make ends meet. So I will just have too use what resources I have. Hope I didnt upset you, I know you work hard at keeping the "Land Use" area up to date.

http://www.geocities.com/austnjpr/

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No upset, we need to post this sort of stuff whenever possible. As far as some people are concerned I'm probably becoming a pain, but I made a promise to the boss when I took over that section that I would keep hammering away, WE ALL Need to. There are still quite a few people that don't even realize that page exists, because the old one became so stale.

Brad
ORC Land Use Section Editor
Get involved or lose it all, the choice is yours!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.