35K views 130 replies 8 participants last post by  Kyron 
#1 ·
Dont be a Lurker ..........

I've been spending "all" my time playing with my 4runner/toy

whats your excuse

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
i guess so..the only reason i looked here was to plaster the internet with bulletcam hate

I remember the glory days of this forum...i was so close to becoming the legendary carpal tunnal...then BAM the forums went down hill..perhaps forever will i be a pooh bah

G
#14 ·
Hey, I'm still here. I Check in once in a while and post some more stupid advise.
Anyone want to meet up in the spring and ride the ORV trails in Michigans U.P. I have a cabin all lined up and some great dual sporting or single track all lined up.

#16 ·
Well, believe it or not im still alive and breathing. speaking of carpal tunnel, i had that once, then i got too mouthy. Still go my RM, i had it "sold" but i have seen no check, so untill then it's mine. Start supportin our troops in Iraq people, because come January 19th, nuckinfutz is headed over there. Well, not in january, on the 19th i actually leave for 4 months of infantry training with my unit, then i go to iraq for 14 months. I spent 4 months becoming a tanker, and now they send me to infantry...lol, totally opposite jobs. So that's gonna be hardcore. Gonna be hard to say goodbye to people and not know if im coming back alive. I can shoot 30/30 targets with a 9mm and 37/40 with an M4 carbine (shortened m16), so after 37 i'll just reload and keep going. The fact of the matter is im not gonna bitch and complain, i signed the line two years ago, and people laugh and snicker when i tell them im in teh national guard, they think it's a joke, wonder if they'll think it's a joke when i tell them where im headed. People don't understand the national guard is the army, they just don't get it, but they can't be held responsible for their ignorance, they're just a little jealous they don't have the guts to do it. So here we are...i'll make the best of it, come back with alotta cash.

so on a not so serious note....my mom's been waitin for you to call kyron.

#19 ·
I've been travelling with work a lot and haven't fixed my bike yet. When I'm not riding I guess I don't drop in here much. I got a new clutch basket but a few plates came apart so I had to tear everything down to make sure all the metal pieces were accounted for. Since it's apart I sent the barrel to Thumper racing in Texas to get drilled to 430 and ordered Hot cams intake and exhaust to help it breathe a little better. Hopefully everything'll land here soon and I'll be riding before the new year.

#20 ·
Tim, I was wondering if your keyboard froze up over the winter. Glad to see you're still around. Like the engine pics, looks like some serious engine work. I think I remember seeing some pics you posted of your Sturgis trip, but don't remember seeing a full trip report, maybe I missed it though..., could have been one of those beer drinking nights!

G
#21 ·
Thought all the old farts had retired, lol!

Pipe work looks good Kyron, are you doing the bending?

What's the plans for Christmas Tim? I'm taking time off in the spring and heading back to the maritimes. It's been 4 years since seeing the family.

Brian, when are you going to take some time off bud?

#24 ·
Kyron, that does look pretty cool. Seems like everyone is in the maintenance mode. Steve, not sure when I'll be able to get away. I'm off today, but that's because I went for a ride on Saturday and managed to get my left foot jammed between the front of my foot peg and a damned big tree. Broke one of the bones in my foot (2nd metatarsal) so now I'm in a splint until they put a cast on next tuesday. I'll be out of action for about 6 weeks, so they say. I guess I've got time to get some maintance done myself now. Hey, I just noticed we've got some new graemlins down there.

:All Good:

G
#26 ·
Hi everybody, Have'nt been around much- I've been playing on adventure rider site. Since I got 950 adv. I can't seem to stay off it long enough to check in.

So, MrT how's the plan for the canol trail comming along.

Anyone here in Fla. I'm comming down that way on Jan. 10th for a week or so. I'm going to jump on the 950 and ride down from Il. (Around 1400 miles) and do some exploring, stay in a tent and wander. It should be fun, leave in ten degree weather, ride till I'm in shorts on the beach.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.