Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The \"FROM\" postings

/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif That "Where are you from" thread is really interesting. If I still had kids around I would have them get out an Atlas and look up every one of those sites and put a pin on our huge wall map here in the office. It's real interesting to see where everyone lives, works, and where they run their Jeeps. There are SO MANY places in the US that I'd like to visit......ferget national parks.....I want to see Gatlinburg and West Bug Tussel. I want to see HOW people live as well as WHERE. I'm sick of Palm trees, swimmin' pools and movie stars. I want to see them Smoky Mtns!!/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

CJDave
Quadra-Trac modified by the crack moonguy/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif transfer case team.

·
Registered
7,901 Posts
Re: The \"FROM\" postings

You know, that's not a bad idea. I think I'll put one up tonight, I have a 8'x5' (not a typo) jeep bulletin board I stick pictures and all sorts of info on, looks like the map is next. Just have to pick up more pins...

JEEPN
'81 CJ-8 Scrambled!
GM151/SM465/NP205 twinstick/7"Lift/33"TSL's/IHC D44's 4.10's Lock'd

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.