Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1,265 Posts
Re: The deal of a life time!!!

somebody buy this and finish it!!

if i had the cash i would drive up there and bring it all home. for those of you that don't know, those gti engines really haul-ass and do NOT fly apart like typical suzuki engines and they take very well to turbos. someone is getting a true steal on this.

i'm gonna go and

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Is anyone even considering this? I thought it was a great deal! What are your thoughts everyone.....

· Registered
2,279 Posts

In reply to:

Is anyone even considering this? I thought it was a great deal! What are your thoughts everyone.....

[/ QUOTE ]

You'll probably sit on it for a while unless some Ebay tycoon wants ALL your stuff. Did you think about selling the GTI swap seperate? That would allow a bigger market of people; one maybe interested in the Zook and the other for the motor swap and another for the trailer?

Seriously... you should spend a week straight and put the thing together.

· Registered
2,812 Posts

I want the P-works cage but you said you won't part it out.

BTW, did you get those mat/bucket things yet? I didn't hear from you... Again, I appologize about the delay in shipping them. Work has pretty much owned me for the last month and a half.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Yeah I got them, I've got a case of the "too busy's" and let it slip my mind. I haven't even opened the box yet!

· Registered
1,265 Posts

that is a ton of great stuff. for the price i think it is a steal!

a guy here in minnesota is selling his 87 samurai that is pretty rust free from colorado for $3500. its a stocker with spoa and wrangler springs and 31s. same guy sold a zuk for $3000 that he bought for $300 and gave it a spoa and put some 33 inch tires under it. same guy sold a rust free zuk with 1600 16v, spoa, 33" tires, aluminum wheels, grs2 t-case, crossover steering, and new paint for $6500. this guy sits on them until they sell and eventually they do. he advertises them all over like on autotrader.com and in the papers etc.

you should advertise all over. there should be several people just waiting to get everything all at once for a good price

if for some reason you do part some things out, please pm me because i am interesed in some items.

· Registered
511 Posts

WOW, sorry to see your offering up your GTI project vehicle!
You have quite a bit of time and effort into it already. One project at a time I rekon. Man, I wish I had the funds.

(If there are no buyers for the lot, I have an interest in the half sammi trailer)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.