Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well my sammy is gone. that's bad. i now have a lot of experience with em and a donor body with a $3000 budget to build a jeep killer. that's good. anyone around dallas,tx have any upgrade parts. dana, or toyota, or cruiser , axles.? a different engine like small v-6, 22-r, or anything else i might could use for my project.? gimme a ring if ya want (800)656-7919

86 JX SAMMY WITH SPOA + ADDITIONAL 3" DROP BRACKETS AND MISSINLINKS FRONT REAR TOY SPRINGS WITH CUSTOM DROP LINK, LOCK -RITED, 33" SUPER SWAMPER TSL'S, FULL CAGE!

·
Registered
2,844 Posts
I dont think you own the footer at the bottom of your post any more either, that goes to the new owner...lol. For $3000 you can build a nice rig. The first build-up is more expensive, thats when you make the expensive mistakes and changes.

·
Registered
4,756 Posts
Believe Zooky when he says that. He has first hand expirence in that that department.

So do I. But I wouldn't call them "mistakes", just steps in the evolutionary ladder! /wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

Yankee Tim/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.