Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The \"Al Gore Threat\"

This BBS has been warning us of the "Al Gore Threat" for months now. Just to throw some fuel on the fire I
thought I'd let some of you know a little publicized fact from the Bush campaign.

One of the key components of the Bush platform is to push for the privatization of public lands. This means that
your local National Forest, BLM land etc. will be owned by large corporations. Many of you will be saying so
what. The question I have for you is this: How much access do you have to privately held lands now? My guess
would be that it is not as accessable as the public lands.

I'm sure that there will be posts saying I'm a Republican through and through and I'm voting for Bush no matter
what. All I am saying is that as always there are two sides of the story and to check it out for yourself. The issue
of public lands and access to them is much more complicated than groups from the two extremes would lead
you to believe. This is an issue that will get more complicated before any solution is derived.

Disclaimer: This is not an endorsement or condemnation of any candidate, just an attempt to provoke
thought and discussion.

· Registered
6,355 Posts
Re: The \"Al Gore Threat\"

/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif Oh, pleeze....not another thought-provoking discussion./wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif There is not a force on this planet that would get me to vote for a democrap./wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gifI don't care if Bush is Hitler in disguise....we just cannot take another four years of lying, ****-promotion, and liberalism. NOTE: this is the one and only response to this thread that will be allowed/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gifI have installed a "block" to stop this thread before it gets out of hand. Just vote republican, and the US will be OK. END OF DISCUSSION.....back to Jeeps/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

CJDave
Quadra-Trac modified by the crack moonguy/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif transfer case team.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Hey.. I'll be a "write-in" candidate for President. I'll support whatever the readers of this BBS present to me.

Carl for Prez.. cause I'm the only Jeep'n candidate.

Carl, Tampa, FL, 74 CJ-5
If a Jeep can't take you there, Think twice about going..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

And now introducing your BBS party candidate...................

Gotta admit that privatization of NF land doesn't sit well with me, but I doubt much will come of it. Who's going to buy the land when they can lease it for peanuts? And Gore plans to shut us all out anyway, so the land issue is probably a wash. So, I'll vote Bush to avoid all the REST of Gore's problems (too many to list).

TEX

/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif Got Mud?
G.U.M.B.O. Mud Racing

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.