3" rusty's
1.75" Shackles
2" RE spacers.
Rusty LCA's.
RE adj trackbar

·
Registered
3,478 Posts
...Might as well face it, you're addicted to XJs...

(with apologies to Robert Palmer)/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think that it has been official for a while now, just ask my girlfriend LOL.

Todd

88' XJ
3" rusty's
1.75" Shackles
2" RE spacers.
Rusty LCA's.
RE adj trackbar

G

·
You guys think your adicted well listen to this after 4 years My girlfriend and I finially broke it off for good and she gave me a farewell card in this is what one line states "SOMEDAY YOU WILL RELIZE THAT THERE IS MORE TO LIFE THAN HOW HIGH YOUR JEEP IS" So who is an adict? SCRAM

It's All Out or Nothing At All!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
are you happy that she said that or are you just stating that you are more addicted?

Kevin

'89 Jeep Cherokee 4x4 four door, street glow shifter knob & 20" neons, 215/70R15 Mastercrafts.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Scram,

That takes the cake. How can she leave you on a compliment??? I'd take her back because she obviously completely understands you, but not life. LOL!!!!

If I didn't have a Jeep, I wouldn't have a life.

'88 MJ SporTruck
Rebuilt 2.5L: 40 over rings, 10 on crank, 10 on bearings
nearing 400K

G

·
A little off the girlfriend topic, but what are the levels in order, and what determines when you change? Just curious.

Jeff

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My girlfriend bascally said, if you can beat em, join em. Then she bought an 89 cherokee, and it's getting all my 3" lift parts, and spare 31's once my lift is done. She wants to wheel, hell i can't complain.

Todd

88' XJ
3" rusty's
1.75" Shackles
2" RE spacers.
Rusty LCA's.
RE adj trackbar

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
Jeff803,

The title next to your name is determined by how often you post. Here is the breakdown of when to expect your next "promotion" (BTW: you can click on your name in the post index to see your stats)

0 Stranger
25 newbie
50 journeyman
100 member
200 enthusiast
400 addict
700 old hand
1200 veteran
1600 Pooh-Bah
2500 Carpal Tunnel

I've got just over 1,970 posts, and some of those came from the old-style BBS which I posted too (If any of you have been around long enough to even remember that...)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts