Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another one of those CNN polls.

"Do you think that off-road vehicles (ORVs) should be banned from unpaved areas of national forest land?"

At 9:00AM Eastern the 'Yes' votes were leading 72% to 28%.

When I posted this msg here the 'No' votes were winning 58% to 42%. Looks like some Jeepers were working hard this morning.

Take a minute to cast your vote....

http://www.cnn.com/NATURE/

Regards,

LarryM
85 CJ7, 350TBI ,T19 4spd
'00 TJ Sport, NV3550 5spd, D44, Teraflex system

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thanks Larry. When I just did mine it is now 69-31! /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif I'm going to post this over on the Land use bd.

Brad (from the 4 Wheeling center of the universe, 4 corners USA)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
AHH i just voted and it was 62% no to 38% yes, its droping hurry vote!

(\/)ikey 1988 Wrangler Laredo 4.2L w/5spd Manual
1995 Wrangler 2.5L w/ 5spd Manual

·
Registered
150 Posts
Everyone get on board. CNN may not do much with polls like this but we might as well get some numbers up there to let the Gub-mint know we do have an opinion. 70% no at 11:15 PST

Brit
85 CJ7

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif Tried to vote and the error sign came up./wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif

CJDave
I never believe any statistics unless I've made 'em up myself.

·
Registered
5,526 Posts
As of 3:20pm eastern time, after I voted, it was 74% no out of 953 total votes...

Tim
"The_Sandman_454"

/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif '79 Suburban 4x4 454, 6" lift, 35x12.5s & '85 GMC S15 4x4

·
Registered
328 Posts
Make that 79% against.

Where do I go to vote against allowing Democrats to live in the U.S.A.?

Loose nut behind the wheel
Another right-wing conservative.....
Born and raised in Jeep-Town

·
Registered
5,526 Posts
When you find out, be sure to let me know!!! How about the one for not permitting tree huggers and hypocrites to live here too?

Tim
"The_Sandman_454"

/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif '79 Suburban 4x4 454, 6" lift, 35x12.5s & '85 GMC S15 4x4

·
Registered
328 Posts
Well, Sandman, I think "Democrats" pretty much covers all the low-lifes I know of.

Loose nut behind the wheel
Another right-wing conservative.....
Born and raised in Jeep-Town

·
Registered
5,526 Posts
Shhhhhhh! Don't say that too loud, T_lama might get offended by that... But since when have I cared if I am politically correct? In other words I'd have to say you're right! /wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

Tim
"The_Sandman_454"

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Done!
81% - 19% in favor of "no" as of 7:20 pm ET!
1615 total votes......
Keep thos votes coming guys!
Later Herbie.......

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
@ 18:30CST, 81% against...

One thing to worry about, we've already lost! As far as upcoming generations are concerned, they are graduates of GIF's (Government Indoctrination Facilities) otherwise known as public schools. They might not be able to read or write, but they expect the fed's to "take care of" everything. They're used to unreasonable searches, they're told everyone's opinion is as good as the next (facts are irrelevant), what matters is "how do you feel?". The left has the schools, now anyone want to tell me who owns the future??

Before anyone flames me, I have a 21yr old daughter & a 18yr old son. I know whereof I speak.

John

'80 CJ7
'84 CJ7
'76 Scout
NRA Life
Join the NRA!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.