Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been busy coming up with designs for Samurai t-shirts and I'm close to starting production if I get some interest, any ideas ......I can also do t-shirts for your SAMURAI CLUB or for any special event ?

Dedicated to the restoration and care of the North American Rhino

Attachments

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I went to skool and cullage for grafiks so I drard dem.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Let's start small .... I've got a couple of the Black and White Moab 2001 design done on Black tank tops ready to go .There's a couple of large and x-large left send me your size and mailing address and I'll ship it to you c.o.d. If this works I will keep making new designs and hopefully there will be something for everyone .I did the Higher Hights off-road stuff before Jake got out of it, so if anyone has one of those t-shirts or the Moab design from 2000 and like them thats the quality you can expect .I hope to have at least six designs ready for the Summer of this year.

Attachments

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Need your size and where to send it ?
How much are guys spending for a t-shirt I would need to include tax and shipping .......is $20.00 U.S.funds out to lunch ? I've been kicking around the price for a while and thought I would just ask you guys .

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
If you can do an short sleeved shirt 2XL (if its the same shirts as 2000 easter safari, they run a little small) I would be interested. I want a LWB SAMI shirt. What do ya think of that

Thanks again Gary

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ok I'm going to print 3 dozen Rhino Gear T-Shirts .They will not be white (it gets dirty to fast) They will be in Grey 100% cotton short sleeve made in the U.S.A.
Thanks for the orders so far !

G

·
HeyRhino;

I'm not sure if you got my private E-mail but I would like 2 of the preservation of the samurai shirts in x-large.
e-mail me if you get this

Anrky joe =8^)>

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I've got 4 M / 6 L / 14 X-L / 10 XX-L . I will be getting in touch with everyone that wants one .

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.