Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have the new TRX 2.5, and have you had any problems with it?

G

·
I got one befor Christmas. So far I have broke the rear shock tower and bulkhead and have blown the tops off the stock shocks. Switched them all over to aftermarket aluminum. But its been a good truck though. Landings from 6 ft. plus in the air seem to be hard on it.

G

·
I have seen two in use
first guy followed break in to the t and his motor just blew up,he was not hard on it at all, didnt every run very good. He just sent the motor back to traxxas and got it back a week later they completely rebuilt the motor and even gave him a new cooling head all of which was of no charge to him.He hasnt put the new motor in yet but it has tons of compression now.

Second guy barely broke his in not at all buy the book, it runs great, he beats the piss out of it he has broke several thing but only because he beats the hell out of it.

Later

· Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i broke my fist engine in the way they told me to, and it didnt even last for 3 more tanks of fuel. When i send it back they told me i hadnt broken it in correctly, and charge me 100 for another engine. Other than that i beat the hell out of it now, and havent had a problem, other that just abused parts that cant handle it.

G

·
i had one for 1 year then replayest it with a new one . well the one i replayest had a bernt piston and that was because the moter was to lean.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.