Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
6,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif T-Lama, I have learned over the past six or seven years that there is really no point in trying to convince a real Clinton lover that their hero is a piece of crap. All through the impeachment hearings we watched people prostitute themselves and lie, make excuses, rationalize, and defend a person of ZERO character, ZERO integrity, and ZERO patriotism. Klintonoids are just that, prostitutes, pure and simple. My pimp, right or wrong. Nothing is too good to sacrifice, not the democratic party, not the integrity of the oval office, and not the security of this country. EVERYTHING has been marginalized because people like you are willing to put their own selfish motives ahead of what is right. The Klintonoids KNOW that, and they play you like a three-console theater organ. They say Medcare, Medicade, Education, and the Environment. Those four words over and over. You greedy suckers each attach your own mental idea to those words and envision what the scumbag is going to GIVE YOU, when in actuality he didn't actually SAY anything about those words ONLY THE WORDS. The scumbag is a papier mache person, ZERO substance, and he has had personally NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ECONOMY except to leave it alone, yet he has armies of excuse-givers out there willing to bend over and let him destroy this once great nation by his treason, perjury, and fraud. I always wondered how an intelligent and cultured people like the Germans got suckered in by a jerk like Hitler....now I know./wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif

CJDave
I never believe any statistics unless I've made 'em up myself.

G

·
Hey Guys -

I agree we all need to do whatever we can to protect what we believe. For the record, I support our right to use public lands responsibly with our vehicles as much as I can. However, there are land-use boards on this BBS, let's try to stick to using them for these issues and not the Jeep Short-wheelbase Technical Forum...

Chuck Hadley

· Registered
5,526 Posts
One of the huge problems with the land use boards is that not many people seem to ever use them... Here we 1) know that people are getting exposure to this extremely vital issue, 2) have many more people to talk about the issues, and other things...

No one that likes Clinton that I've talked to seems to give a rat's backside that Clinton broke many of the Laws that he took an oath to protect... But I'm glad that Congress didn't toss him out... It's better than having Algore as Prez... We certainly don't need that... /wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif

Tim
"The_Sandman_454"

/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif '79 Suburban 4x4 454, 6" lift, 35x12.5s & '85 GMC S15 4x4

G

·
CJDave,

A prostitute?selfish? Clinton is my hero? you don't even know me. I'm on this board to learn about Jeeps and how to make mine better, not to get called names or have a political debate over right wing vs left wing. Man, I was just voicing my opinion like eveyone else, I just so happen to have a different point of view than the other posters. If you don't like my opinions, thats fine, but without knowing me, don't judge me. As I said on my original post I've learned a lot from you and respect your opinion, I would never make a jugement against you. I guess I'll keep my opinion to myself next time and limit my posts to Jeep only topics.

· Registered
6,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif I'm sorry for going off on you like that, but sometimes it's hard to keep silent. I must have been overcome with grief at seeing my beloved country going DOWN THE TOILET! Now that that's over, would you like to hear about how you can use a Ford riser and distributor cap to convert your Jeep ignition system to something better? Heh heh./wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

CJDave
I never believe any statistics unless I've made 'em up myself.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.