Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm replacing my t-150 3 speed with a CJ t-18, I have everything except the torque arm (if that is what you call it) that goes from the trans/t-case assembly to the bushing mount on the top side of the skid plate. Any idea where I can get one or is there some substitute or other torque arm that I can use? Please Help. [email protected]
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.