Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a few of the stickers from Jay, but I put them on straight up and down. In every ad I've seen, they're tilted to the left.
Did I put mine on wrong? Is this a way to sell more decals??? :)

'86 CJ-7, 360, TFI, 727, OEM Dana 44 rear w/Truetrac, Dana 30 w/Powertrax No-Slip, 4" Superlift, 4:11s, Warn HS9500i

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
hey bill.. i was one of the first to get the stickers... and one of the first to put them on..
well.. unknown to me.. i put mine on straight like you did.. oh god.. was this wrong... the dorks after me.. said it must be at an angle..
well.. what i have to say is..
thats because they are trying to get at an angle.. i dont have to try.. im always there..so i can get away with a straight sticker.. only unjeepin dorks put them on slanted.. cause they cant get it up any other way.. /wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif

http://www.jeepgod.net

84 CJ-7 401/T-18/D20/D44/D60w/4.10&Detriots/YJ frame & tub/35x16x15 Boggers
survival is instinct, but living takes guts

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
Dont worry Bill, the angle is supposed to represent the off camber nature of 4 wheelin, but we will still know you are part of the BBS when spotted on the trail. If you ever need to replace it just angle it next time.
As far as Jeepgod's sticker, well,.. his, is on straight to represent the level nature of beeing continualy on Jackstands. Hehehe :)

Jeff
89 YJ
Wow, you can get a nice tan on your arms, from welding with no shirt on.

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
H8 thats a good one.

Can someone please bring me a hammer my 33's just ate my fender again. Damn i need more lift.

·
Registered
4,893 Posts
my stickers are straight and slanted.... straight on the ford, slanted on the tj,, and i have had them as long as any. i have not put one on the other jeep...not till i go to tellico next..

~~Elusive~~
http://www.jeepgod.net

G

·
What's the big deal? Just let all the air out the tires on the passenger side. Wha-la, slanted sticker.

:)

canis
'82 CJ-7/360/727/D300/cobra, M.O.R.E. shackles, 1/2" steel bumper, 1" body lift and lots of ideas!

'96 ZJ - 4.0L/42re/np242/optima/cobra and other goodies

·
Registered
292 Posts
man what a rip off i got my stickers a while back and didnt get any directions on the slant.... can i order more and do i have to use an angle finder if so what ange shouls i run? should i just build the area up with bondo at the top to simulate an uphill climb or should i just mount it upside down so all of you who see me on the trail can read it?since thats how i seem to spend more time? need some help i can feel my cool factor dwindiling... oh i just painted my bumpers nerfbars and custom fender guards i made like the one in 4wor's tj john deere green and my girlfriend said it looked like a christmas tree (my yj is red) so i painted some jd green flames on the nose and tipped them in jd yellow, man it looks sweet maybe next she'll tell me my boggers look small he he

if it aint broke, break it so you can learn to fix it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts