Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i made a web page the other day and it's up and running, has the basic info that was in the other post. Here's the page http://www.shortwheelbase.com/~dirtdog/badlandsbash.html The name has been changed to the bad lands bash, but that's nothing huge. Here's a list of maybes that i have as of now, if you have changed your mind and arn't going let me know but it's up to 18 people from this board including my self with several bringing friends, the (#) next to your name is for the amount of friends rigs that you plan on bringing

Swede
jeepngreg
Spook2
lilrick
mav750
Smokngun (1)
mudracer
Jim_Lou
Rogue42
JeepTJ1062
Dirtdog (2)
lugnut
team rush
Edder (1)
Andy1980CJ7
vkingg
Edit, miluakueexj was Buckyoo7 (from pal talk)

If anybody else is planning on going let me know. Any sugestions or people that want to help out let me know, i'm thinking maybe a t-shirt from the run would be sweet, anybody want to organize that? It might have to be something you send your money in ahead of time (so the person that gets them made doesn't get screwed).

BarrelRoll

97 TJ

Wheel it or drive a mini-van

·
Registered
786 Posts
TR's coming?! I'll definitely be there. He won't get much wheeling done though. I'm going to ambush him, tie him to a tree, set up a tape recorder and make him spill his guts about EVERYthing he knows.

G

·
Spook2
I don't think you want to mess with TR.........maybe just bring him a bag full of cats........

Edder

'90 YJ, '79 Cherokee, '63 Willys Wagon/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif

·
Registered
4,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TR posted he would try and make it, that's a list of maybes remember that. Dirt seems pumped to go, i also forgot raduckel was planning on going.

BarrelRoll

97 TJ

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
"NO one under the age of 18 is permitted to check-in with out a parent or legal guardian here on the property. No other adult may check you in!! Must be a parent or legal guardian!! Or you may get wavier and consent form mailed or faxed to you have it filled out by a parent or guardian and have them both NOTARIZED. Both forms must be notarized to be excepted."

just found that...

·
Registered
424 Posts
inferno, if you did that jeeper99xj couldnt go, ha. But neather could i, crap. lol.
Peace
Andrew

Im good at being a Lil8itch, so im sticking to it!
C/O BBS Chat Room

·
Registered
4,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah, i read that and put that in the web page, all that info is in the web page. Did it seem unclear? Do i need to change the wording?

Barrelroll

97 TJ

·
Registered
4,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
btt, i know there's more of you, cjdave, mel85cj, farm jeep, there's a lot of you in the midwest there's got to be more.

BarrelRoll

97 TJ

·
Registered
4,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
greenmachine is thinking about going, if anybody want's to talk about it stop by paltalk, dirt and i are both pumped about it.

BarrelRoll

97 TJ

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
oh, nope. Just when I read the page, I was really bored and starte randomly clicking. (Duty cycle for the welder is only 20% and I was welding like mad.)
Anyways, the whole 18 thing, your page says it has to be signed by a parent or gaurdian.
Now the park wants it signed in person or witnessed by a notary. (Laywer)

I dunno about where you live, but last time I had something signed/witnessed by a notary it ran me about $150 CDN. ($100USD)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts