Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys, I'm trying to see if anybody from Okla,Texas,Ark,and Kansas would be interested in getting together for a all-Suzuki event.there are several great wheelin places here in Okla,or it could be held in any of the surounding states. Lets put our ideas together and DO THIS!!!!

Bluecrawler

·
Registered
477 Posts
I'm going to be heading home on leave on Tuesday. I have a 1986 SPOA Zuk with basically the same mods as the one below at Ponca City, Oklahoma. Anyone in a 100 mile radius of me?

1988.5 Zuk: OD Green Paint, ARB Bumper, OME Lift, 1.6 engine, ISKY DP Cam, Weber Carb, CF II Clutch, 4.16 Transfer, etc.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I live in Eufaula,halfway between McAlester and Muskogee on 69 hyw.We have some pretty good trails around here,let me know when you want to go!!!

Bluecrawler

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the GREAT info ppillard,looks like a pretty good place to go. Hope to talk more at Rock Zuks tonight!

Bluecrawler

·
Registered
976 Posts
hey guys, im in austin right now, but ussually in college station
the off road club at A&M makes several trips a year to gilmer, and we enjoy it alot. unfortunatly, ive never been due to different circumstances, but id love to be able to go sometime with a bunch of other zooks... that would be awesome

Steve
'88 Suzuki Samurai
2" S/R 30x9.50 M/T's
[email protected]
Texas A&M Off-Road
FTAC of 2003

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
YES gi zuk,i'll go any time.I emailed my web add to your inbox at both addresses i found.(or.com & your home page) Later

Bluecrawler

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.