Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
I posted an add for one on this BBS a couple months ago. I came across a local guy selling one in mint shape, all stock condition. I think he was asking something like $2900 Canadian (or approx. $1900 US). Everyone here always says they would die to have one of these or a LWB, yet when the opportunity arises to get a good deal on one, nobody puts their money where their mouth is. Has Rhinogear had any luck selling his LWB? It seemed reasonably priced.

·
Registered
282 Posts
I've had a couple of guys e.mail my LWB but no takers I'm not worried about finding a new home for it because the first Samurai Event I show up with this thing it will be gone .You really have to see it up close ,it's hard to really get an idea how nice something is unless you see it in real life instead of on a computer screen ,until then I will just have to keep driving it around with everyone asking me WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING !

Dedicated to the restoration and care of the North American Rhino

Attachments

G

·
What's the big deal ?
It's just a long wheelbase Zuk 4X4 pick up !
They're so commomn over here in the UK
Just like the long wheelbase Sammi soft tops we get !
HA ! It's about time we Brits had something you Yanks want !
Joe

G

·
What's the big deal ?
It's just a long wheelbase Zuk 4X4 pick up !
They're so commomn over here in the UK
Just like the long wheelbase Sammi soft tops we get !
HA ! It's about time we Brits had something you Yanks want !
Joe
Seriously if your over 5ft10" that cab is cramped.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.