Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone out there heard anything new about a supercharger being made available for the new frontiers. I'm am seriously interested in making my V-6 in my 88 hardbody a real kick ass engine. The v-6 in the frontiers are still quite simular to my V-6 besides the use of multiport fuel injection and other small modifications. I think if a kit does come out, it might be able to fit older V-6's as well. I'm sure hoping so. I've been looking around for a month now and haven't find anything except the option of making a whole custom unit. Any info would help. Thanks.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Stillen makes a kit for the Maxima's. It's very impressive and gives nice gains in both horsepower and torque. (Like the Maxima really need's it). Since both the truck and Maxima both generally use the same motor it should fit. I would give them a call, if they say No, then It still can probably be done. I would talk to a really good mechanic and see if it can be done. This is an awesome kit. This just came to mind just now. They also make a kit for 96 + Pathfinders, it was said to be really great to. It should definitly work. I would go after the Maxima kit though, as it is a good bit stronger.

Kenny

1 - 2 of 2 Posts