Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently bought a 94 burb for the wife.Went to get an alignment and I was told to adjust the camber,caster you need to take off the a arm and knock out a pre-puuched hole.The haynes manual says you need an alignment kit?I'm sure somebody has done this.Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

RIP 3

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Why didn't the alignment shop do that then? /wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif Are you trying to align this thing at home? Make sure the ball joints, idler arm, pitman arm and other similar components are ok while you're in there because you don't want to do an alignment on worn out parts... /wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

Tim "Sandman"

ORC Land Use columnist:
My May Column

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well,they wanted 135 bucks labor to do both sides and I would have to come back as they were booked up that day.The guy at the shop said it was'nt that big of a deal,just takes time to get everything apart.That's why I posted to see if anyone had done it and could give me some info.

Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.