Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man, some seriously knowledgeable nissan owners on this forum! Hopefully you can help me. I'm considering the Stillen Stage 3 kit (K&N filtercharger, headers, catback) for my 99.5 pathfinder. Has anybody done this or know someone who did? What were the results (performance, exhaust note, etc.)? If not on a 99.5 or 2000, how about a 96-99? Thanks in advance.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I saw an article about the stage 3 kit in a magazine. They tested before and after and the bolt-ons cut a second off the 0-60 times. They also noted a nice deep throaty sound coming from the exhaust. I love the sound coming from my flowmaster. I say go for it. They also have a stage 4 now that combines the headers intake and exhaust with a eaton roots type supercharger. Then you'd really be cooking.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just a general note about stillen stuff. Call back and speak with multiple salespeople. Haggle like crazy. You will be suprised at how much the price changes. Just go with the lowest. They are also not known for their customer support, but their products are almost always top notch (and $$$). I have had good luck with Adam Hume, but I don't know if he sells the truck stuff. Good luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts