Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking into and engine and tranny swap in to my 25.L 95 wrangler. I'm currently looking for a good deal on a 4.0L with computer, all wiring harness, and the matching tranny. If anyone out there (preferabally near Wi) is about to perform and engine swap and will have these parts available, Email me at [email protected] and we can try to make a deal. Thanks,

Nick Hagen
1995 Wrangler
33" Mud Tires and a four banger

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
just reposting, i'm still looking

Nick Hagen
1995 Wrangler

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Nick, I would've thought with all the stuff you went through with that injection system /wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif you'd be looking for a carbureted engine! /wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

Pete

88YJ, 4"susp, 33"BFGMT, 9k#winch, rear homemade swingout, reb.258, 999, 4.10, weber32/36, GMHEI.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've been considering that, my final attempt to fix the 2.5L is arriving later. After going over it again and again, I reset the adaptives on the computer. It ran great. After ~20 miles it re-learned the old traits. Therefore I have a reman computer on the way. Hopefully this fixes it. I'm just looking into a 4.0L swap for the future. Thanks,

Nick Hagen
1995 Wrangler

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.