Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stumbled on a web sight long ago that sold a cross over conversion that added another arm to the top of the right side spindel and a longer drag link that connected to that arm by going over the top of the right spring. Can anyone help me find it again? Thanks, clyde

ps remember to hit the reply button on this, the original post so I can get the replies in my e-mail. thanks,clyde

88 Sam 4.16,welded rear,lock-rite frnt,31"Hi-tech muds on Ford truck wagon wheels, 4.5 spoa,5k quick mount Ramsey

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is not the breeze type crossover. It does not have another pivot point attached to the frame, it actually only goes from the pitman arm straight across to the top of the spindle on the passenger side and at the same time passes over the TOP of the springs, between the spring and the frame.

88 Sam 4.16,welded rear,lock-rite frnt,31"Hi-tech muds on Ford truck wagon wheels, 4.5 spoa,5k quick mount Ramsey

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am so sorry Chet. You were absolutely right. It is the breeze knuckle over conversion. Thank you for your help. clyde

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
That conversion is KICK A$$!! I had a chance to ride in Zoomy4's Sami and it's nice. I'll put one in mine when $$ allow.

Give it to me; I'll break it.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
HI PAPA,I have one of those on my zuke.i like it very much.It came from tim at NCO,RR

THANK GOD FOR VETERANS AND SUZUKIS-BOTH KEEP YOU FREE. FOUNDER;INDIANA SUZUKI EMERGENCY RESPONSE TEAM

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i got mine from NCO also. one of the best mods on my truck!!

-Mitch
86 samurai
33"BFG, YJ rear 3"rears up front w/breeze droplinks, breeze crossover steering & track bar, DT shocks, locked f&R, 4.16 case, weber, header

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Petroworks sells the Heigher Heights cross over steering. I've had no problems with mine, and looks just like the one in the pic! Petroworks.com........
Hope this helps

Andy Feingold
88.5 Samurai, SPOA,Rancho springs, Rocklobster, full cage, Schroth Harness belts, EZ locker, 32x10.50 Swampers, on board air, Weber, header etc...

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
papa - I just had a string of posts about the Breeze cross over steering after I installed it on my Samurai. I will put the post back to the top so it is easy for you to find.

87' Samurai/1.6 Tracker/40mm Mikunis/header/2" exhaust/5.5" SPOA/shackle lift/CJ-Sami springs/Cross over steering/4" Pitman arm/31x13.50 TSL-SX/Pumpkin caps/Roll cage and bumpers in progress...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.