Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 95 warrior with a fmf pipe and k&n filter on it. recently it started to break-up on the top end. i put a new coil,plug,plug-cap,rest my valves,cleaned air filter,changed oil, and it is still breaking up.it seems to only do it when the motor is hot. someone told me to check the cdi box or the stator. any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
check ur carbs for dirt...or grime....my banshee is doing that too and I just talked to a few people that all think my choke is to blame...I am tearing the carbs off tonite and going through them....it just happened suddenly for me too....right after a wet weekend of riding....

AirBorn!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for your suggestion on the carb. i tried to find a rebuild kit but came up unsuccessful so far.i also checked my compression and it was good thought maybe rings were bad.im temped to try another carb.im just tired of searching for the answer.dont want to spend money on parts that wont fix my problem.thanks again for your suggestion.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.