Off Roading Forums banner
41 - 56 of 56 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Sounds like someone has a burr up his @$$/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif Oh well, we used to get them on the cb all the time. Not enough fiber in their diet and in dire need of taking a serious sh*t./wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif Not you AirBorn or Bowtie someone else hint,hint.

86 lt250r, 88 lt250r and 01 300ex/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif and my son's 00 xr80/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif

G

·
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
and those famous words come out again:

"Why cant we all just get along?" /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

Chris /wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif
'93 Yamaha Banshee (Trinity Stage IV)
'00 Yamaha Blaster

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
hehehehe chris.....*yawn* is it done yet??

AirBorn!!
The good Lord giveth and the Eco-Nazi's Taketh away!
United we stand..Divided we fall..LETS UNITE!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
ok airborne. its cool then, i guess i made a booboo too.

sheeslaughter bring that little bitch truck on and i show you a real truck.

p.s. where the [censored] are you from

92 Chevy z71 305 w/ Crane 270 Compucam,dual exhaust w/ 40 series flowmaster, hypertech chip, k&n, headers,

G

·
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
I guess some people weren't meant to get along with everybody/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif They like trouble too much either being in or looking for. Who knows?/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif

86 lt250r, 88 lt250r and 01 300ex/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif and my son's 00 xr80/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif

G

·
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
LOL...This is my first time reading the ATV board and all I can say is the conversation was kind of boring until Shee joined in....LOL everything got funny....Well I guess now that I am adding something to this board I might as well state my opinion...I personally don't like 2 strokes...Somebody was saying something about how they reliable and last a while...But by the time they are dead, so are your ear drums...I hate that high pitch squeel that comes out of them....So that would be one thing to consider...Do you really want to put ear plugs in everytime you ride?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
if its to loud, your to old!! hehehehe that was only a joke and only meant to be taken that way. i just couldnt resist though. /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

PS - they are loud, but there is just something about that bone crushing adrenline rush when the powerband kicks in and its "balls to the walls time"!

Life is short, RIDE HARD!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
yeah, the sad part is its most likely kids looking for trouble...i am really worried about this wave of kids thats coming up...but thats another topic for another board and i wont go there here. but its the same way with the group of people that i ride with, everyone has got to be better than everyone else. i can remember not to long ago when the people in my group just loved to ride and it didnt matter where or what on. heck i just love to ride and everyone in my group thinks i am crazy for riding my blaster when my 'Shee sits in the garage...but its all about having fun.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
dude the wail of a 2 stroke is heavenly!

Large balls...the replacement for displacement/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif
-VVickedVVarrior-

G

·
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
i think so to, plus i dont like to sneak up on anyone you know! /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

G

·
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
darn, would you look at that. now i am an addict, i have never been addicted to anything before /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
hehe i was adicted to this board loong before i became a official adict

Large balls...the replacement for displacement/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif
-VVickedVVarrior-

G

·
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
I love the loudness of a big v8.....But that high pitch squeel on the 2 strokes is kind of annoying....If it was deeper I wouldn't mind it....DON'T GET ME WRONG!!! I LIKE NOISE!!! But not loud whines...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
i like the thump of a 4 stroke. whaaaaaaaaaaaam two strokes make me want to go deaf so i dont have to hear them whine

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
to each his own

-VVickedVVarrior-

G

·
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
yep, thats why they make more than one /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

41 - 56 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.