Off Roading Forums banner
21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
but see bowtie...this is the exact reason I get tired of defending myself. It is funny because these people think that the 400EX is gonna take the banshee on the MX track or the trails....IT amazes me how a 4 stroke 400 is going to smoke a 2 stroke 350 TWIN on the MX track or trails...I have smoked them with experienced racers on the bike...and I am not a hot racer...hell im an overweight father and coming out of a corner the 400EX does NOT have the ability to jump like the banshee does...this is factual...it comes down to holeshot on every corner....

Now as far as the frame not being capable?? Explain to me why you feel this way...you seem to throw out cheesey comments and never back them....the frame has been solid since 87 with the exception of a few weak spots...if you are intelligent...you add reinforcement....I bet i can find weaknesses on the 400EX frame too...sheeeeesh....if ur gonna play fourstrokefan....at least come up with legit comments....oh and please....explain to me how the 400EX will beat the Banshee on the track with even ability riders...because all that makes me think here is out of the corners...the 4Stroke is NOT going to have the edge at all...running to the upgrade of a jump...I can slam the throttle and get a lil extra...the 4 stroke doesnt have that quick POW that the 2 stroke does...so PLEASE explain this....

bowtie...we be aight....

AirBorn!!
The good Lord giveth and the Eco-Nazi's Taketh away!
United we stand..Divided we fall..LETS UNITE!

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
in bad mood..thought i would say something hehehehe...in the gncc last year in the top five overall there were no 400exs...but there was a banshee!! that means, oh no!! the banshee is good in the woods after all!!!!! mysteries never cease!

Large balls...the replacement for displacement/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif
-VVickedVVarrior-

G

·
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Airborn- You are an idiot. The reason a 400EX doesnt feel fast to you is because you are obese. I wish I was like 40 years old and spent my entire life on a message board talking about my fricken "'shee." Also you have a gay truck, Toyota forever, screw American crap. Quit being so gay and get a life. I know I have never posted here before but I always come and read your stupid anti Honda crap. You are a dork if you dont like Honda because they "ran away with their tail between their legs" you are an idiot too. GROW UP YOU SCUMBAG and may my XR100 live forever!

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
wow...sheeslaughterer you are very intelligent...isnt it past your bed time?

Large balls...the replacement for displacement/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif
-VVickedVVarrior-

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
ahahahaha what a candy ass....thats ok....i laugh at him...I most likely ride more then he will this lifetime....

he talks smak...but he still hasnt explained....oh well another one with crap spewing out of his mouth as much as his ass....

AirBorn!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Hey Airborn, maybe you can enlighten me and explain to me what a "gay" truck is. And as for American crap I have a 70 Suburban, 72 K5 Blazer, 68 El Camino SS 396 and I wouldn't trade or sell them for anything. First off I work on my own vehicles as long as they don't have computer stuff on them and parts for my Chevy's are reasonably cheap and no more smogging them/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif Sometimes I can't believe some of the sketah I read in these posts. Anyway, ride what you want it's all about preference. And you're not obese just a big guy, my husband of 23 years is a big guy he's 6'1" 270 and that 88 lt250r has no problem hauling ass with him on it. I think he was trying to get a rise out of you/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

86 lt250r, 88 lt250r and 01 300ex/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gifand my son's 00 Honda XR80

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
well thank u 300EX....yes I am a bigger guy but far from obese or fat...lol hell my suit jacket is a 54 across the chest ROFL!!!

I have owned many bowties and even a few Fords...

as far as a gay truck... he thinks a 99 Dodge Ram Sport 4x4 is a gay truck...funny...he attempted to get a rise and all he got was me laughin at his sorry ass....

another funny thing mr stinkyboy....if im that big and IM kickin the [censored] out of the 400EX...what does that say for the 400EX?? can you say your more of a moron then ya thought? I would bet that people say your dumber then ya look alot...

silly kids...computers should be password protected with morons like that in the house....

AirBorn!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
i ride my banshee against several 400ex's, warriors, a quadracer, and even one raptor in our group on the trails and on the MX tracks. i have yet to beat when seriously racing by anything but the raptor on one occasion, and he got me in the last turn (he doesnt ride with us much). the EX's are nice, but they aint a banshee killer. heck my blaster keeps up with them on the track, i havent beaten them with it, but it keeps up with them. i am not bashing any brand at all, hope i dont seem that way, just stated my personal experiences.

Chris /wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif
'93 Yamaha Banshee (Trinity Stage IV)
'00 Yamaha Blaster

·
Registered
128 Posts
I love my Warrior and am learning a lot with her and wouldn't trade 'er for anything (at least not right now...but I will modify her a bit) but sometimes I wish I had the ballz and the bike to do what my boyfriend does on his Banshee...
Just thought I'd stick my nose where it doesn't belong, and throw in something completely irrelevant. Don't mind me.

--X

Just call me mudslut
85 Xtracab Toy, 98 Warrior

G

·
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
I dont even ride a 400EX you moron, I ride a 250R and when I have enough money I am selling it and getting a 400EX. I wish i was a stupid *******. Oh yeah and you are fat airborn. And mudslut, warriors suck. I have always had them in my family and I love trashing them because they suck so bad.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Hmmm, going by what SheeSlaughterer says about AirBorn's truck, 99 Dodge Ram Sport 4x4, that it's a "gay" truck I must have a "gay" truck also. It's a 2000 Dodge quadcab 4x4/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif that I've only had 3 months and love it as much as my Chevys/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif It's funny, my son's friend who is 10 yrs old calls a lot of things "gay". Makes you wonder. I've had a few Fords in the past-two 63 Rancheros, 63 Falcon convertible/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif and 64 and 65 Ranchero with a 72 Mustang Grande that I lost when I got hit by a drunk 19 yrs ago Thanksgiving/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif

86 lt250r, 88 lt250r and 01 300ex/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif

G

·
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
since how you want to be a smart ass
i will be one too. you go and find where I SAID that the damn 400ex would beat a banshee at anything. why don't you find that cause i ain't made no statement like that AND IF I DID I WOULD LIKE TO SEE IT DAMMIT. i said that you talk [censored] about the honda i didn't say nothing about the mother [censored] 400 ex beating a banshee and you whine about people busting your ass on this site. damn i am tired of getting busted by you calling me a hondafreak. let me say like you always post, "i was just giving my opinion" [censored] that is all i was doing and damn if you didn't jump the [censored] out of me on this [censored] topic. [censored] it all.

92 Chevy z71 305 w/ Crane 270 Compucam,dual exhaust w/ 40 series flowmaster, hypertech chip, k&n, headers,

G

·
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
and "SheeSlaughter" don't get me started on american cars and trucks being "gay". yall will really see some [censored] then. i got something that i would like to see the [censored] toyota hook to, bitch. if you can pull round my 1992 chevorlet(read the specs at the bottom) i give you the damn thing. and it ain't nothing but a damn 305. and if you can pass it you can have it too. i don't like dodge or a ford but that toyota dreams to be american made. hummmmm..... toy ota, no coincidince that toy is in there. so bout time you get your facts right needledick. "HOW YOU LIKE DEM' APPLES BITCH"

P.S. you look like a banshee slaughter with a damn xr100. how old are you like 10 -11. get a real bike to back that sreen name up.

92 Chevy z71 305 w/ Crane 270 Compucam,dual exhaust w/ 40 series flowmaster, hypertech chip, k&n, headers,

G

·
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
sounds like a ******* truck to me- and theres nothing I hate more than that. I have a 2000 TRD Tacoma with the TRD supercharger, TRD headers, exposed K&N, TRD Exhaust and I smoke ******* Chevys and Fords all the time. I love seeing the look on their face when I let them catch up after smoking their asses. Plus I get good gas mileage and reliability, and a truck that actually looks good. I would bet that you might want to trade in your Chevy after I beat you with my "jap crap" And I dont have a xr100 that was a joke you mutt.....

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
bowtie my comments were NOT directed towards you. If you read what I stated it was directed to another person...

sheeslaughter boy...go away yer not wanted...and im done with u....gnite

AirBorn!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
"go away yer not wanted" "Ive had enough of you gnite" nasty lingo airborn did you graduate high school or was it too tough for ya

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
well actually yes I have. I also have a good job and raise a family. But so far all I have seen from you is that you are a child. I am not going to waste my time with your petty garbage here.

Bowtie, I reread how I wrote my statement and it looked like it was directed towards you. I apologize. they were directed towards someone else that was making comments and again I apologize bowtie...

AirBorn!!

21 - 40 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.