Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
dude you can get a quadracer for cheap like 1300...just save up a while...a 300ex or warrior will not be near as fast...i would take a warrior over a 300ex..i have had experience with both and like the warrior..

Large balls...the replacement for displacement/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif
-VVickedVVarrior-

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
quads must be cheaper up here...thats good to know!!

Large balls...the replacement for displacement/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif
-VVickedVVarrior-

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
in bad mood..thought i would say something hehehehe...in the gncc last year in the top five overall there were no 400exs...but there was a banshee!! that means, oh no!! the banshee is good in the woods after all!!!!! mysteries never cease!

-VVickedVVarrior-

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
wow...sheeslaughterer you are very intelligent...isnt it past your bed time?

-VVickedVVarrior-

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
dude the wail of a 2 stroke is heavenly!

-VVickedVVarrior-

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
hehe i was adicted to this board loong before i became a official adict

-VVickedVVarrior-

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
to each his own

-VVickedVVarrior-

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.