Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for somewhat off topic post, but it\'s VERY IMPORTANT!

USFS Proposed Rule for management public comment period has been extended to February 10, 2000...

Come on everybody, get the letters flowing... If you want a letter you can modify, check out the Land Use General board, and look at the thread titled: " USFS Proposed Mgmt Plan-1 day till deadline "... Remember we have until February 10, 2000 for our comments, so let's get going!!! I can't state enough, how urgent this is!!!

Here's the Forest Service website that you can find the entire Proposed Plan...
http://www.fs.fed.us/forum/nepa/rule/

One more time, this is EXTREMELY URGENT!!!

Tim
"The_Sandman_454"

/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif '79 Suburban 4x4 454, 6" lift, 35x12.5s & '85 GMC S15 4x4

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
Re: Sorry for somewhat off topic post, but it\'s VERY IMPORTANT!

/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif I'm checking in, 454. I'm ON IT!/wwwthreads_images/icons/mad.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

CJDave
I never believe any statistics unless my moonguys /wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif made 'em up themselves.

G

·
Re: Sorry for somewhat off topic post, but it\'s VERY IMPORTANT!

That's today folks. If nothing else copy my letter or do a rewrite of it and send it in. Sandman tells you where you can find it.
Brad
Get active or get locked out, the choice is yours.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.