Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry, but 35\" Ground Hawgs FS.

Sorry for posting this, but I'm desperate and need to get rid of these by next week. Moving from Chicago to Denver and I DO NOT want to tow these out.

35 X 14 Inch Ground Hawg Bias Ply Mud Tires. Five Total Four Mounted On 15x10 Chrome Modular Wheels fits CJ 5 on 5.5. Lots Of Tread Left. Must Sell By 4-19-00. E-Mail Me For other Pics. $400 OBO, Buyer Pays For Shipping.

Thanks
Bill

Attachments

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Sorry, but 35\" Ground Hawgs FS.

So, it doesn't look like anyone is interested.
Any ideas on the best way to ship these or where I can get a trailer out there for under the 175 price I was quoted by u-haul??
Bill

·
Registered
872 Posts

I'd love to have them but don't have anything to put them on. Try calling Forward Air. If you put them on a pallet they can ship them. I shipped a complete 225 V6/trans/tcase out of a 66 cj6 from Atlanta to Phoenix for $15 per 100lbs.
Keith

C-Ya.....................kh

·
Registered
4,618 Posts

would love them also.. but i dont get to chicago much.. live in north carlina.. dang it.. if id would of known 2 weeks ago.. i could have had a friend pick them up on his way thru there... another good deal down the drain..

survival is instinct, but living takes guts

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Guess I should have crawled out from under the jeep a little sooner and placed the ad a couple of weeks ago.

Bill

1 - 7 of 7 Posts