Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
will i need to GEAR it up better to turn the extra large tires better...i am working on the 3.0 motor in this thing to make more power now...JUST STARTING TO LOOK FOR MY OPTIONS!

Thanx again

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
What gears are you running now, and also what size tires are you planning to go with???

Chris J.
/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif"Go Solid or Go Home"/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i am COMPLEATLY STOCK and i am looking to run at least a 32x12.50 my neighbor has some NICE mickey t's on his jeep and the are sweat looking...i would love to get them on my path...a 4" lift should fit thouse under it EAZILY 33's i think they told me before a body lift also to get that done...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
A little extra room never hurts, but if you do go with a body lift on top of the 4" suspension kit I would suggest only going with the 2" body kit. I have the 3" and I wish I had only gone with the 2. The 3" is fine it just doesn't look as clean. Oh! and now for your gears??? If you are planning to go with 33's then the 4:88's would be great but I didn't find much difference in power etc between the stock 4:36's and the 4:88's. I went with the 4:88's because I was planning on running 35's which I am running now. You can get buy with your stock gears but the 4:88's are worth it if you have the extra $$$$'s!

Chris J.
/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif"Go Solid or Go Home"/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif

1 - 4 of 4 Posts