Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I regret to announce that there will not be a ZookiMelt 2003 - the Video.

The reason for this, for the most part, involves my personal life.

There is a time (actually many times) in life when one must make a decision that involves that which is perceived to be important and that which is REALLY important. This is one of those choices. I choose my family.

Most of you have seen in these posts threads that involve "vendors" that suddenly disappear without a trace leaving many people who have paid for something and yet have not received it. Although in this case the amounts are almost vanishingly small compared to others, I will be sending refund checks to all who have prepaid for their copy of this year's video starting Monday.

Remember these important rules in life:

Do unto others as you would would have done unto you.

Family and one's personal health alway come first.

Jim Cambron (also known as)

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Totally understandable. I have been in a similar situation more than once. I often promise too many people that I can get all their vehicles finished before an event/trail ride so I end up working out in the garage at 3 AM while the family is sleeping. This gives me enough time with the family during the day, but it turns me into a zombie from the lack of sleep. I am sure that no one has a clue how many hours it takes you to put together one of these video's and I think most would agree that your last two video's have made an impact on us all.....they are something we all can look at again and again to relive the fun we have had wheeling with our friends. Thank You for those fond memories and we can only hope that someone with your video editing skills can take over where you left off.

Enjoy your holidays!

Sean DeVinney

Attachments

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
There is only 1 road for a person with honor.

Simple concept: Not your money is not your money!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.