Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I attempted to take off my t.c. from the tranny, Someone here said to pull off the overdrive and remove nut and clip. There was no nut and clip. So I went about seperating items, but After the syncro clips and springs bounced out I decided I might be in over my head. What a weird Complicated set up (for one who's unfamiliar with it). I'm about to try and install the whole unit back into the bell housing. I'm using the roll bars and a com-along from top.
This tc-tranny-o.d. combo weighs about 250 lbs.

Thanks for any help!
Bolt_Snypr

· Registered
7,901 Posts
I may have a manual that shows it at the house, I'll post back tonight.

JEEPN
Winter Harbor, Maine
'81 CJ-8 Scrambled, It's a Jeep, Chevy, IHC kinda thing!
'88.5 Zuki, 5" Calmini, Locked, Swamped, Rolled, and just generally broken in right!

· Registered
7,901 Posts
http://www.willystech.com/wt/Model18TCase/Model18TransferCase.html

To make it clicky, you need the [] tags (which you had), but it should look like this:

{url}{/url} replacing the {} with [] before and after the file location.

JEEPN
Winter Harbor, Maine
'88.5 Zuki, 5" Calmini, Locked, Swamped, Rolled, and just generally broken in right!

· Registered
7,901 Posts
Sorry, I assumed with the above post you didn't know how to do that. Oh well, it never hurts to have a refresher course.

/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

JEEPN
Winter Harbor, Maine

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks!

I'll attempt it tomorrow.
Not looking forward to it... I hope it goes in no prob.
I like being able to do things on my own, but this thing might make me hire someone!

Thanks for your help!
Keep-Jeepn
Bolt

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.